Sunday, March 31, 2013

iPhone/iPad Siri


The iPhone and iPad have been real big help to me in my communication. Sometimes my spoken language is better than my written language. That's when I use Siri on my iPhone or my iPad. Siri can help with many apps. Other apps have a voice command ability.

 Sometimes I can't pronounce a word correctly and it won't understand, but then I can type it correctly by hand.  It's great to have the choice.

To use the voice command, look for the microphone button on the keyboard. Just touch the microphone button, speak what you want to say, and the device will type the text for you. It is pretty good at recognizing what I say.




To use Siri, make sure it is turned on by going to "Settings" then "General" then "Siri."  Then just touch and hold the menu button, and Siri will be ready to help.





1 comment:

  1. Hello I have a Kindle Fire HD tablet so I don't know if I can use any of this wonderful stuff? Please let us keep in touch with each other.Please. Thank you very much. ANA AUREOLES .

    ReplyDelete