Friday, September 25, 2015

What is Aphasia? PDF

I will be going to Bunco night with my friends and some very nice strangers.
I looked for a wallet card or PDF to explain aphasia, but nothing I found was quite right.

I was looking for one that had points about:
1. Defining "aphasia" in simple English 
2. Reducing background noise 
3. Asking yes/no questions 
4. Writing down key words (names, places, numbers)

So, I created my own! I made a PDF.  If a very nice stranger at Bunco (dice game) Night introduces herself to me, I say, "I'm Trish. I have aphasia."

The very nice stranger will say, "What is aphasia?"

I will whip out an iPhone and my "What is aphasia" PDF in the iBooks app.  Ta-daaaa! 

I put a PDF file here

iPhone - What is Aphasia? PDF in iBooks app

What is Aphasia? PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment